The following testing sites are offered this week throughout Utah.
All of these testing sites offer PCR and rapid antigen tests.
All of these testing sites offer testing for children ages three and older.
Locations selected for testing this week include:
Bear River Middle School, 300 E 1500 S, Tremonton (east parking lot), Tuesday, 7/13–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
· Ellison Park, 700 N. 2200 W., Layton (drive-through), Monday, 7/12–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
· Grand Center, 182 North 500 West, Moab (drive-through in the west lot), Friday, 7/16–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 7/17–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Fiddler’s Canyon, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (drive-through), Wednesday, 7/14–8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, 7/16–12 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 7/17–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Juab High School, 802 North 650 East, (southeast parking lot) Nephi, Tuesday, 7/13–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N 500 W, Lehi, Friday, 7/16–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 7/17 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 783-1829.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites:
· 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W. and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Monday, 7/12, Wednesday, 7/14, Friday, 7/16–7 a.m. to 12 p.m., and Saturday, 7/17–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 S., Kaysville (testing location will be at 500 E. on the west side of the campus and use parallel parking along the street), Tuesday, 7/13 through Friday, 7/16–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 W., Salt Lake City, Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Register here.
· Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N. 1000 W., Salt Lake City (enter through the northwest corner at 300 N. and 1200 W.), Monday, 7/12 and Tuesday, 7/13–11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ***New location beginning 7/14, 1025 West Motor Avenue (200 North), Wednesday, 7/14 and Friday–11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday–11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (drive-through), Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 East Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights (mobile van testing held in City Hall parking lot), Wednesday, 7/14 and Friday, 7/16–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· Murray High School, 5450 South State Street, Murray (mobile van event to be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school), Monday, July 12, Wednesday, 7/14–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Monday, 7/12 and Thursday, 7/15–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (both days) Register here.
· Elk Ridge Middle School, 3659 West 9800 South (drive through in the north parking area), South Jordan, Monday, 7/12 and Wednesday, 7/14–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Complex, 5658 Cougar Lane, Kearns (drive-through in the southeast parking lot closest to the outdoor pool complex, enter from Cougar Lane), Monday through Saturday, 7/12 to 7/17–7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Register here.
· Westlake High School, 99 North Thunder Blvd., (mobile van testing in the south parking lot by the band trailer), Saratoga Springs, Monday, 7/12 and Wednesday, 7/14–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy., Eagle Mountain, Monday, 7/12 and Wednesday, 7/14–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Springville High School, 1205 E. 900 S. (testing in the parking lot at the corner of 1350 East and 900 South), Springville, Tuesday, 7/13 and Thursday, 7/15–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 E., North Ogden (drive-through), Tuesday, 7/13 and Thursday, 7/15–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the testing location is extremely busy, it may take a while to process your results. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, look in spam or junk mail. Or try to open the email on a non-app browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and on a computer or non-phone device. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
For the most accurate results, we recommend that people without symptoms receive a PCR test. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
For other testing locations visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.